Can't seem to create "cpufreq"-directory!

If you have trouble with PHC you can ask and hope for help here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lemino
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can't seem to create "cpufreq"-directory!

Post by Lemino » Sat 27. Nov 2010, 04:06

I have some problems with the installation: everything seems to be ok: i made sure the file pointed to the right kernel, saved, repeated the install process whithout any errors, everything looked right. But when I try to do

cat sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/phc_default_vids

it says that it can't find that file, and it's right, the folder "cpufreq" doesn't exist in cpu0. It does exist in "cpu" however, but is empty.

What can be done about this?

/Erik

Lemino
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Can't seem to create "cpufreq"-directory!

Post by Lemino » Wed 15. Dec 2010, 13:25

Anybody who knows anything about this? Quite annoying, I want to undervolt!

jpk

Re: Can't seem to create "cpufreq"-directory!

Post by jpk » Thu 30. Dec 2010, 21:57

Missing root directory..
jp@localhost:~$ cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/phc_default_vids
10 18 26 38