stupid question: where to download?

If you have trouble with PHC you can ask and hope for help here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nullull
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

stupid question: where to download?

Post by nullull » Wed 6. Jan 2010, 21:42

where to download the latest versions?

on http://www.linux-phc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2 the attachments like "phc-intel-0.3.2-9.tar.gz" aren't clickable !?!

thanks for your help...

TheBadFish
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: stupid question: where to download?

Post by TheBadFish » Wed 6. Jan 2010, 22:58

They are clickable. I clicked on them just a few days ago.

NoScript active?

evil

Post by evil » Thu 7. Jan 2010, 01:43

i cannot click as well, and noscript is disabled

nullull

Post by nullull » Thu 7. Jan 2010, 07:48

I tried it with Firefox 3.5 and Konqueror using ubuntu 9.10, but it doesn't work with either of them.

the-fallen
Administrator

Post by the-fallen » Fri 8. Jan 2010, 16:58

That happened bcause something went wrong with the last update of the download article.
I fixed that.